Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) purely on temporary basis at consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs. 31000/- in the National Innovations in Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) project up to 03 August, 2022 at CAZRI Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Pali, Rajasthan.
The eligible candidates are requested to send the application in prescribed format along with scanned copy of the original documents only through email to email@example.com on or before 03 August, 2022 (upto 4.30 pm). After screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be informed by email or over phone and also on website of ICAR-CAZRI for further details regarding interview.
Details of Post
|Name of Project||:||National Innovations in Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)|
|In-charge||:||Dr. Dheeraj Singh, Principal Scientist & Head|
|Name of Post||:||Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of posts||:||01 (one)|
|Emoluments||:||Rs. 31000/-(Consolidated) + HRA|
|Essential Qualification||:||Master degree in relevant subject (Agricultural Economics/ Extension Education/ Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Farm Machinery Engineering/ Soil & Water Engineering) with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree. Candidates having Post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience as mentioned OM No. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD dated 13.07.2015 of the Council and OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 of DST dated 30th January, 2019|
|Desirable Qualification||:||Knowledge of Computer (MS office)Knowledge of office procedure|
|Job Requirement||:||Field work and documentation|
|Duration and other conditions||:||Upto 31st March 2023 or till the project termination|
|Age limit||:||Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women.|
|Date of Interview||:||Intimated after screening|
Terms and conditions
- The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID-9 guidelines issued by Government of India.
- Age limit: As on last date of submission of application through email with relaxation as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis upto 31st March, 2023 or till the termination of the project.
- No TA/DA and official accommodations will be paid/provided for appearing in the interview
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or termination.
- Person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Institute will be final and binding on all aspects.
- The Institute shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.