- Studies on physico-chemical characteristics of important pomegranate cultivars, (2001), Singh D. and Maini, S.B. Journal of Farming System Research and Development. 7(1):128-131.
- Evaluation of Marigold Germplasm under semi-arid conditions of Rajasthan (2003), Singh D, Sen. N.L. and Sindhu S.S, Haryana Journal of Horticultural Research, 32(3&4):206-209.
- Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance in marigold (Tagetes species), (2001).Singh D and Sen N.L., Indian Journal of Ornamental Horticulture, 3(2):75-78.
- Scanning of suitable cultivar for preparation of Anardana (2003). Singh D. and Sethi V. Indian Journal of Food Science and Technology, 40(2):236-238.
- Processed Products of pomegranate. (2003) Singh D. and Singh R K. Natural Product Radiance A Bimonthly Digest on Natural Products. National Institute of Science Communication, CSIR, New Delhi, 3 (2). 66-68.
- Indigenous approach for sustainable conservation of wild rice and other aquatic resources. (2003) Ranjay K. Singh and Dheeraj Singh. Learning from local people. Indilinga Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems, ISPINGO, South Africa, 7(2)23-27.
- Quality assessment of different arid zone pomegranate cultivars, (2004) Singh, D. and Meena K.K., Annals of Agriculture, 3(3)120-122.
- Effect of processing, packaging and storage conditions on bacteria and yeast load of anardana. (2006). Singh.D, Lata and Wangshu.L Indian Journal of arid Horticulture. Vol. 1(1): 57-60.
- Community knowledge and conservation of indigenous biodiversity :Exploration of hidden wisdom of Monpa tribe (2006), R. K. Singh, Dheeraj Singh and Amish K. Sureja , Fourth world journal ,7( 1): 121 – 132 .
- Lesser-known arid and semi-arid fruits, in the fresh and processed form. (2006). Dheeraj Singh, V.C.Prahalad and Lobsang Wangshu. Presented in the National Workshop on “Forestry for food security in dry zone “organized by Arid Forest Research Institute Jodhpur-342005 (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Educational Dehradun) sponsored By Ministry of Environment And Forests, Government of India, New Delhi-110003.
- Amta and amti (hibiscus sabdariffa L .)- Cultural and agricultural dynamics of agrobiodiversity conservation (2006),Singh R.K ,Sureja A.K and Singh D, Indian journal of traditional knowledge,5(1):151-157.
- Quality analysis of different samples of Anardana. Singh D, Lobsang Wangshu and Kavita A. (2006). (in press) Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (JMAPS), Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow-226015, India.
- Drying of pomegranate seeds under different conditions, (2007). D. Singh and Sethi V., Journal of food science and technology, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore-570020 (Karnataka) .Under communication.
- Processed Products of Tamarind. (2007).Singh D. Wangchu L and Moond S.K .Natural Product Radiance A Bimonthly Digest on Natural Products. National Institute of Science Communication, CSIR, New Delhi. Vol. 6 (4), pp315-321.
- Effect of Processing and Packaging material on Anthocyanins Retention in Pomegranate (2007). Singh D, “Indian Journal of Arid Horticulture” (In Press).
- Enhancement of nutritional availability through processing and value addition of lesser known fruit species in arid and semi-arid regions” (2007) Singh, D. Environment and Ecology. Kalyani-741235, West Bengal (In press).
- Citrus Juice Processing (2007), Dheeraj Singh, Sashi Bhushan and L Wangchu. Presented in National seminar in advances in production, protection and post harvest management of grape, mandarin and arid fruits sponsored by National Horticulture Board and JNKV, Jabalpur, 119-123.
- Post Harvest Handling of Orange in Jhalawar District of Rajasthan: Present Status and Future Thrust. (2007).Dheeraj Singh, Prerak Bhatnagar and Kavita A. Published in proceedings of International Exhibition and Conference on Processed Food (IPF 2007) at Jaipur from 29th August to 2nd September 2007.
- Identification of litchi cultivars through peroxidase banding pattern of isozymes.(2007), L.Wangchu, Dheeraj Singh, T.Pathak and S.K.Mitra .Environment and Ecology,25 F (2);350-355.
- Underexploited vegetables of Adi tribe of Arunachal Pradesh. (2007). A.K.Sureja, R Bhardwaj, R.K Singh, A.K Roy and D.Singh . Acta Horticulture, No 752.pp 185-192.
- Carambola. Singh, D. and L. Wangchu. (2004). In under – exploited fruit crops, Yash Pub. Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Rambutan. Singh, D. and L. Wangchu.(2004). In under – exploited fruit crops. Yash Pub. Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Fruits Diversity to Combat the Human Healthcare: Exploration of Tribal Wisdom, Singh, D. and Ranjay K. Singh. (2005). Hand Book of Ethno-medicine, Institute of Ethno-medicines, Munchen, Germany, 437-449.
- Indigenous practices and human healthcare in India : Ranjay K. Singh. and Singh, D. (2005). Hand Book of Ethno-medicine, Institute of Ethno-medicines, Munchen, Germany, pp 416-420.
- Horticulture. Singh, D. (2006) In Objective for competitive examinations, New Vishal publications, New Delhi.
- Medicinal value of tamarind (Tamarindus indica) . Dheeraj Singh, Surendra Kumar Moond and Lobsang Wangchu. (2006). In Phytopharmacology and therapeutic values I RMPA Vol.19 pp 293-304.
- Biodiversity in Tamarind (Tamarindus indica). Dheeraj Singh, (2007), In Biodiversity of fruit crops, Ed K.V.Peter, Daya Publishing House, New Delhi.
- G. Ravi Kumar and Dheeraj Singh (2001). The potential of biological agents as Biopesticides, Farmer’s Forum, 1(3): 22-26.
- Dheeraj Singh and G. Ravi Kumar (2002). Relevance for post harvest handling of horticultural crops. Farmer’s Forum, 2(1):20-25.
- Dheeraj Singh and G. Ravi Kumar (2002). Food and Nutritional security through native fruit crops. Farmer’s Forum. Feb,21-24.
- Dheeraj Singh (2002). Processed Fruit and Vegetable Industry, Farmer’s Forum, Page26-27, Vol (2) No-5.
- Dheeraj Singh, H.S.Jat and Sitaram Kantwa (2002). Spices importance and uses, Farmer’s Forum, Page. 7 – 10, June 2002.
- Dheeraj Singh and H. Mahurae (2002). Redesigning the supply chain for fresh fruit and vegetables, Agriculture Today, 44 – 46, June.
- Dheeraj Singh and G. Bakde (2002). Quality control and standardization in the processing industry, Agriculture Today, 17 – 18, March.
- Shiv Kumar, J.P.S. Dabas, H. S. Jat and Dheeraj Singh. (2002). Impact of WTO on seed production in Haryana state. Farmers’ Forum 2(5): 19-21.
- Dheeraj Singh, Lobsang Wangchu and Ranjay. K. Singh (2003). Strategies for Boosting Horticulture In Northeast India. Agriculture Today. May .pp 27-30.
- Dheeraj Singh, Lobsang Wangchu and S. K. Moond. (In Press) Maturity indices of Horticultural crops. Intensive Agriculture.